Monday, November 16, 2015

READINGS IN RETIREMENT RESIDENCES

Under the leadership of Ed Woods, Circulation Manager for Tower Poetry Society, a new project has been started.

Readings at Retirement Residences.

Once I was well enough to get out, I had the pleasure of reading some of my work at a lovely residence on Market Street.  Caroline Retirement Residence.  This was on November 5th.

While I was there, I took a look around and I would not mind living there when the time comes that I no longer can keep things up by myself.

The reading went well and Ed took a picture of me which is below.







Ed very kindly arranged for me to sit and read as I still was not very strong.  My daughter Anna made that lovely golden scarf. She is very good with knitting and crocheting and I have two scarves she has made me.

My next reading at another retirement home will be on the 26th of November.

Thanks for dropping by and have a good day.
































































Displaying PB055274.JPG
Displaying PB055274.JPG
Displaying PB055274.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment