Friday, July 22, 2011

Some guidelines for writers

I am gradually sending invitations to writer friends all over the world who may wish to have their work published here.

As you can see, this is a new site and I have been thinking what type of work I would like to see on this site.

I would welcome poetry of all kinds including religious, short stories of up to 2,500 words, articles on subjects which would be both uplifting as well as educational.

I DO NOT WELCOME profanity or hate filled material against human beings.

This site is by invitation only for writers I know.. 

I am sure as I think further about this blog, I will come up with further guidelines. 

It is my hope that it will be an uplifting, entertaining and harmonious site which will bless not only the writers but also those who care to drop by.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment